To download as a PDF, please click here.
Organizations participating within the Nonprofit Directory must update their profile at least once a year in order to be eligible to receive competitive grants and participate in the day of giving. An up-to-date profile is an excellent way to share accurate information with potential donors and the broader community.
There are certain required fields throughout the various tabs of your Nonprofit Directory profile, listed below:
- Mission Statement
- Organizational Overview
- Statement of Need
- Geographic Area Served
- Leadership (name, email, title, start date)
- Results and Outcomes
- Measurements (required for each program)
- Financials (Current) - entire section
- Do you have an Endowment?
- Are you currently in a Capital Campaign?
- Tax Exempt Status
- IRS Letter of Determination
- Year of Incorporation
- IRS Ruling Year
- Legal Name
- State Documentation - entire section
- Board Chair
- Board of Directors - entire section
- Governance Practices
To learn how you can update or edit your profile, please click here.